Diversified Real Estate Investment & Development Company
Delma’s revenue producing properties generate:
- Significant cash on cash return
- An increase in equity through the return of capital
- Appreciating property values
Delma’s business is horizontally Integrated which includes real estate assets in retail space, multi-residential homes, senior homes, student housing, industrial buildings, office space and hospitality projects.
This results in:
- The reduction of portfolio volatility and increases the resilience to economic downturns.
- A better synergy between property types within mixed-use developments.
- An unrestricted market-product matrix that offers attractive investment opportunities throughout the real estate cycles.
Delma’s business builds on itself; the company selects the investment opportunity, further develops the property to add value and then efficiently manages the operations.
- This increases the diversification and scale of the portfolio
- A mixed-use development improves attractiveness and coherence of the project
- Reduces costs and enhances construction and value efficiencies.
THREE MAIN DIVISIONS
The Delma Group’s business operates through three main divisions; Real Estate, Hospitality, and Management Services.